We were as excited as you when the SAP was teasing us all with the new version 10.0.
With SAP Business One 10.0 update, we are expecting this version to bring something very new and exciting for all of us. With the new and exciting enhancements, this version is going to be very tantalizing for both users and partners. SAP Business One 10.0 is the biggest release after 9.3.
So, we at Accelon Technologies are already studying the new features promised in SAP Business One and planning to help all our clients with this update in 2020.
Here are some of the salient features of the New SAP Business One Update – 10.0
- New UI – new look.
- Interactive Gantt chart
- Financial reports – Drill down from G/L accounts to transaction details
- New improvements in electronic approval
- Petty Cash function for AR and AP
- Easy integration with Office 365 and One-drive
- B1iF 2.0 – integration hub
- SAP Business One and HANA 2.0 – HANA will now have multi-tenant containers
- Improvements in Electronic File Manager – integration with Crystal Report and Print Engine
- OCR – AP Invoice image recognition
- Automatic bank reconciliation based on machine learning capabilities
- Developing integrated applications using SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) for Business One.
When can you expect the new release?
In the previous Road Map update earlier this year, SAP informed us that Version 10 will also have SAP HANA 2.0 and ultimate technology comprising machine learning, the IoT and new analytical functionalities.
At Accelon Technologies, we already have our hands on the Beta version of the SAP B1 10.0 and we are planning to make it available for our customers soon. So, stay tuned on this space to know more.