According to a study by Aberdeen Group, 96% of performance-oriented and best-in-class growing SMEs are already using an ERP solution. These solutions have enabled them to gain better control over their business operations by offering brilliant visibility of various processes and optimizing their decision-making capabilities. This growing aptitude for powerful business management and optimized efficiencies has fueled the growth of ERP software for small and mid-sized businesses. Among the various considerable options, SAP Business One has emerged as one of the best ERP solutions for SMEs. Now, you may ask what makes SAP Business One different from other ERP solutions for SMEs? How does it address different challenges faced by growing SMEs? Read the post to find answers. As data-driven technologies become accessible, small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) are driven by the need to acquire business tools used by large businesses. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), a tool that was always considered as a backbone of operations in corporate-scale enterprises, is now gaining popularity with SMEs, too. ERP is a business process management software that integrates various key business functions across an organization in a single platform.
A Brief Introduction to SAP Business OneOver the years, SAP has emerged as a leading market player in enterprise resource planning software, because it is known to delivering tailored solutions to businesses of all sizes. SAP Business One or SAP B1 software is an advanced ERP solution designed to help growing SMEs to manage their business operations effectively. Unlike several other ERP applications that demand installation and manual integration of different modules, SAP B1 is offered as a single application with all integrated modules.
Business Challenges Faced by SMEsBefore delving into SAP Business One benefits, let’s understand the different challenges faced by SMEs.
- Decentralized software applications for different processes.
- Inability to access the right and accurate business data at the right time.
- Inability to access the data when away from the office.
- Inability to make the right business decisions.
- Difficulties in fulfilling customer demands
- Difficulties in optimizing cash flow for businesses
5 Reasons to Choose SAP Business One for Your BusinessSAP business one advantages software have contributed to their growing popularity among SMEs.
- Supports all Key Functional Areas of a Growing Business: The SAP Business One integrates the various key functional areas of a growing business including accounting and financials, sales and customers, purchasing and operations, inventory and distribution, and reporting and administration in one system. By doing so, it provides instant access to all business information at one place, thereby enabling businesses to make the right decision at the right time.
- User-friendly Features and Customization: SAP Business One application offers a suite of user-friendly tools to customize queries, forms, and reports to meet specific business requirements. All customization can be performed by anyone with or without prior technical experience or expertise. The software also provides free hyperlinks to set up videos on every screen, thereby minimizing the need for training.
- Features that Help Serve Customers Better: According to experts at the International Data Corporation (IDC), a leading global market research firm, many SMEs consider expansion as a key growth driver. In general terms, expansion means venturing into new markets, acquiring and targeting new customers. Among the various factors, access to the right customer information is key to succeed with or without expansion. SAP Business One makes it happen by providing access to key customer information at one place. You can easily find customer contacts, history, records and respond to their needs quickly.
- Excellent Scalability: The SAP Business One assures excellent scalability than any other ERP solution in the market.The technology can be configured to meet the evolving business needs of the growing and mature SMEs. The platform can easily support 500+ users at any time.
- Industry-specific Solutions: SAP Business One presents one of the largest ecosystems of third-party providers who have utilized its expansive architecture to build solutions for almost every industry. No other ERP solution for SMEs’ can match the vastness of industry-specific features offered by SAP Business One. Be it consumer products, manufacturing, professional services, retail, wholesale distribution or any other industry, you will find industry-specific functionalities, and process tools designed for your use.
Want more helpful information about processes in SAP Business One? Or would you like a more in-depth understanding of SAP Business One? Then get in touch with Accelon - a Certified SAP Business One Gold Partner & the most reliable ERP software provider in India.