- Increase your manufacturing business and the customer base with Web-Based CRM and e-commerce capabilities which are very much useful for such kind of industry.
- Control your business with automatic alerts, workflows and respond to major business events and customer needs.
- Get ease at your operations by easily integrating key business processes.
- Customize SAP Business One to handle your changing needs and person-to-person user preferences with easy-to-use customization tools.
SAP Business One is helping the manufacturing industry grow instantly and derive more profit. It will help manufacturing businesses like you with:
Follow delivery times
Follow timelines like never before with SAP Business One. You can also reduce lead times and optimize your processes.
Reduce pre-production time
Improve your plans, communications and respond to always changing requirements which allows your projects to start early
Provide accurate quoting
Provide your customers with detailed quotes and manage your resources and materials with ease
Drive higher direct utilization rates
Ultimately enhance your machines and labour rates by improvising efficiencies with less indirect labour hours
Adapt faster to change orders with clear data which makes sure your projects follow stringent timelines.
Provide customer satisfaction
With strict quality control measures, make sure your customers are getting quality products from your establishment.
But how SAP Business One helps you achieve these goals for your manufacturing business?
Here are some salient features of SAP Business One which ensures acceleration in your business processes:
1. Managing overall project and complete production cycle- Track inventory and stock movements in real time. Get detailed cross-functioning reports at the end of the period, let’s say a month. SAP Business One also provides ultimate management in manufacturing and logistics, cost accounting, controlling and much more.
2. Overall resource planning – SAP Business One allows you to control order and stock-related production, mixed production etc. These are the extensive material management features of your manufacturing business.
3. Pool controls – Plan efficiently with pool controls set by the volume of work
4. Quality check in real time – Plan and control the product quality right from the initial procurement to the overall manufacturing process
5. Estimating Costs – Create quotations for normal products as well as estimations for custom manufacturing orders and calculate profit margins easily.
6. Supply chain and sales management – Manage your supply sales as well as purchase including blanket orders and transactions supported by EDI industry standards.
7. Dashboarding – Prepare dashboards with the customization and get a 360-degree view at your business processes with flexible ad-hoc queries and analyses to enhance operative reporting
8. Advanced planning and scheduling (APS) – Take a look at order times, transition periods, lead times, bills of materials, capacity allocations, batch groups and resource availability
9. Warehouse Management – Improve inventory management with warehouse location tracking
10. Customized production – Maintain product variations at your plant to calculate, configure and integrate your product.
SAP Business One became the most popular ERP software for manufacturing industry for small as well as midsize businesses in no time.
With a dedicated team of SAP ERP consultants, Accelon is an awarded SAP partner. We offer tools to enhance your business through inventory optimization and managing the production processes efficiently.
Get in touch with our team and start accelerating your manufacturing processes today!
Want more helpful information about processes in SAP Business One? Or would you like a more in-depth understanding of SAP Business One? Then get in touch with Accelon - a Certified SAP Business One Gold Partner & the most reliable ERP software provider in India.